Monday, July 20, 2009

Instead of blogging...

I have been doing this: studying :(


AND


also way too much of this:
It is hard to tell what this is and so I will tell you. It is my farm from Farmtown on facebook and it is consuming too much of my time. My house is suffering. I am addicted! I need therapy. I am starting to get better though and only spend a couple of hours a day on it instead of a lot more. I need a life!

We have been doing a lot this summer, but I haven't blogged about it because I just feel like it is the same old, same old. School has been keeping me really busy and I am looking forward to my 10 day break next month (woo hoo!).

We are going to Secondhand Serenade on Saturday. I'm so excited and will definitely be posting pictures from it!

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

5 comments:

Loriannie said...

I am so proud of you for being such a dilligent student. I am so glad you hang in there and don't give up. And as far as the addiction goes, it probably serves as thinking time. I realized today that I am doing some pretty deep thinking and planning while I am planting on farmtown.

Chris Gamble said...

I'm an addict as well. Maybe I should be doing my own farming.

The Dance Source said...

So jealous about the concert! But I hope you have fun!!!

The Dance Source said...

Farm town frrreeeaaakkk!!!! ;) LOL JK

suzy said...

My mom is always justifying. I bet you get a lot of good thinking time while you are cleaning. Get off of farmtown and clean your house before your husband leaves you. Just joking...I am a recovering webkinz addict. I have to stay away from it 100% or else I am on it every second of free time that I have. You know what actually helped me? When I need a break from cleaning and reality and I find myself on the computer I do family indexing. It is a little like detective work sometimes and you are actually doing something productive. I want to do geneology, but I don't even know where to start so indexing takes away a little of my guilt. Don't let farmtown control you...take back the control.