Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've learned

This Week I've learned...

... that if you let your kid play with your camera you will pay (for a new one!).

... to not let my almost 3 year old talk me into letting him give Logan his tylenol (as soon as I handed it to Ethan he popped it in his mouth!).

... that a flat tire isn't the end of the world.

... to stop second guessing myself.

... that I am a stronger person than I thought.

... that I take Chris for granted and that he does so much for our family.

... to not touch a hot pan (I learned that 2 minutes again). Ouch!


It was a couple of crazy weeks with Chris gone. I'm glad he is back!


Here is a cute video of Logan trying to make out with me:


4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It's amazing what we learn. Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad to be back as well.

Christy said...

Seriously how cute is that video?? haha. I love the things you learned this week. They sure make life fun huh?

Melanie said...

I could watch that video over and over!

Lori said...

That was so funny Nanette, how cute is Logan!! Love you,
Mom