Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have a 3 year old

We are now the proud parents of a 3 year old! Where has the time gone?

Our cutie, Ethan, celebrated his birthday on Saturday.


He was the most excited about blowing out his candles and... of course... getting presents! This birthday was so much fun, because he is finally old enough to understand what is going on. We had his party at the South Ogden Nature Park, which has a splash pad hooked to it (A place where kids can play in the water).

My nephew, Blaine playing in the water.

Katie made him an awesome "Thomas" cake. She is amazing at cake decorating.

He got some really awesome presents including a bike with training wheels, a sand box, tons of Thomas stuff, and clothes. He is so spoiled. The next morning he asked me when he could have his birthday again. Luckily, it is once a year or we wouldn't have any money left for food!

We love you Ethan! We are so proud of the big boy you are becoming! Thanks to all who came to his party. :)

Cutie Logan

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It was an awesome day. I'm glad Ethan had a great time and received nice presents. It was also nice of Katie to make a the cake. Yet the best part was not loosing your ring.

The Dance Source said...

I'm so glad that we were in town for his birthday! He is such a cute kid, and I can't believe that he is three already!!!! I'm glad you liked the cake, it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted. Aaron kept telling me that I shouldn't worry so much cause it would be eaten with in seconds after singing, and he was right. Some times I'm a worry wart! Any who...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ethan!

Loriannie said...

Time does go by too fast! Ethan is so cute. Three is such a fun age!
You're not a ditz! Stress has a way of making us look a little kooky sometimes!