Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog slackin...

For some reason I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I'm not sure why. I think I am bipolar when it comes to blogging... One month I'm posting every other day and the next month I'm lucky if I do it once a week. Oh well. At least I have a camera again so I can take cute pictures of my boys!

Over the weekend we went
camping with Chris' family. The first day the weather was perfect and than the next day we felt like we were camping in a swimming pool. I'm so glad that the weather it starting to be nice. I am so sick of the rain!


Enjoying the shade from our car.

Ethan in his cool Diego shades.


Grandma and my cute nephew Kaiden!

Ethan inspecting his toenails after they were painted pink. Grandma was painting her toenails and Ethan, Logan, and Breckston wanted to also. :) Of course, Chris was off fishing or he would have objected.

Not much has been going on besides school. Ethan's 3rd birthday is on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it, because he is now old enough to know what is going on! My Dad's birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday old man... I mean Dad! :) You are still a young'un! Next week we are going camping again for 3 days with my fam. So awesome.

...And I'm hoping I can talk Chris into letting me get a swimsuit I want. I'm too scared to ask him in person and so I am asking him on my blog!... J/K. That was a joke. :)

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Checked out the swimsuit and it looks hot. So yes.

Christy said...

haha you guys are so funny! I just have to say again.. your kids are seriously some of the cutest ever!

Melanie said...

I have some kind of blogging disease too. Lately I haven't felt like it. You, your husband, your boys and your swimming suit are cute. (I saw the suit yesterday.)