Monday, March 2, 2009

Time to breathe

I just finished my last exam for this round of tests and so now I can breathe a sigh of relief! I can get back to blogging and doing other things I enjoy. No more studying! At least for another three weeks. :( I want to thank all of my family who helped me and the boys out while I was busy with school. You guys are wonderful!I also get the joy of potty training Ethan. I have attempted to potty train him a few times, but never hard core. I decided it is time and he is ready and so I am going to set aside a day and get it done! I hope it will be that easy. He has already gone number 2 in it once. I didn't know he had, but yesterday I was in the bathroom and he lifted up his potty and said, "There's poop in there!" I didn't believe him, but when I looked in... to my surprise there was! I was so ecstatic and awarded him with a cupcake! I have no idea when he did it and who knows... maybe it was really Logans... but the odds are in Ethan's favor and so I will just stick to my theory that it was his.

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Good job for the week. It isn't so bad is it? Okay, now the hardest part is potty training me...i mean Ethan.

Melanie said...

I'm still not convinced that Chris didn't dump a diaper into the potty to trick you. I hope it was Ethan! Good luck!

Chris Gamble said...

That would be gross.

Sarah Moran said...

Congratulations on finishing school for the next three weeks anyway! I take my finals tomorrow and then I have a little break as well. I know I'm looking forward to some time to breathe as well!

Megan Passey said...

I cannot wait until Tafton is potty trained. It's disgusting changing real food diapers. I don't like re-viewing his dinners! :-)