Friday, March 20, 2009



Okay, so life has been a little more interesting these days. Over the past few months, life's redundancies and stresses have taken a back seat. My point is that I have been able to travel to several parts of the country, met many new people, tried new foods, seen a lot of tourist sites, and enjoyed the various cultures. In the last twelve months, I have been to South Dakota, Wyoming (2X), Idaho, California, Texas (2X), Maryland, Kansas, Missouri (2X), Washington D.C., Virginia, Illinois (2X), Ohio (2X), and Kentucky (2X). This is wildly incredible. I did not know of all the travel opportunities that were ahead of me twelve months ago. To simply put, I have had a lot of fun. The neat thing about all this traveling is that I still plan on going to Alabama, Tennessee, and California once again.

However, I can't gloat with about these adventures without thanking me wife, Nanette, for allowing me to go on all of these trips. Without her support, I would never have had a chance to enjoy this part of my life. Albeit it true, she has gone on some these trips with me in one way or another, but she has been amazing. On top of that, she has done very well in school and has done an exceptional job with raising the boys. Other individuals, particularly my in-laws, have been amazing with their support. I know it takes a lot of time and energy to help us out at this point in our lives, but be it known, I do recognize their selfless assistance.

As a summary as to what I enjoyed the most on these trips was the fact taht I was able to see a lot of chruch sites that I otherwise would not have enjoyed and seeing the history our country. DC and San Antonio was filled with a lot of cool historical buildings and artifacts. While on the churchy stuff, Wyoming and Missouri has some spiritual places that fill the soul and greater respect of the early sacrifices of LDS church members.

Anyway, it's been very nice to travel and see the country.

7 comments:

Nanette said...

I am glad that you have had so many fun and neat opportunities for work. I am also glad that we both enjoy traveling and am looking forward to more trips... but for now I am glad you are home! Love you. :)

Sarah Moran said...

I was babysitting for a friend and I could not get their little one to stop crying. Then I remembered you have music and a picture slide show on your blog! I sat in front of the computer with that baby and she immediately calmed down. Your blog saved the day, thanks!

Nanette said...

Your welcome. I am glad it is good for something and I will remember to use it when I babysit by little nephew. :)

Bradpetehoops said...

Nice blog!

Lori said...

I am so glad that you are having so much fun...it is nice to see you relaxed and enjoying your self.You are right Nanette does a wonderful job with all she does. Love you muches,
Mom

Melanie said...

Wow, you've really been around the last year! Do you have enough frequent flyer miles saved up for Hawaii yet?

Bradpetehoops said...

Starwars costume is awesome!