Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good Things Utah #2

I have been meaning to write this blog for a few days, but have been really busy and so I haven't gotten around to it. On Wednesday we (my Mom, Naomi, me, Aunt Leslie, Ashley, Stephanie, and Erin) got to be in the audience of the show "Good Things Utah". This is the second time we have gone. The first time we went for my Mom's birthday in April and this time we went for Aunt Leslie's 50th birthday! woo hoo! We had so much fun hanging out together. Of course we all tried to look good, because a couple of times they show the audience. I know that it is silly, but everyone wants to get at least a couple of seconds of TV time and fame! :)

One of my favorite things about going to the show is that a lot of times you get free stuff. This time we got free tickets to the Salt Lake Parade of Homes. I am way excited about that. I plan on taking Chris on a date to it. We also got Breast Cancer Awareness key chains, which is also cool. The lead actor and lead actress for "High School: The Musical" on Broadway were on the show. I was really hoping that we would get free tickets to that, but I am sure it is kinda pricey. It was cool to see them though, because they are probably kind of famous. I don't know. I wish I would've gotten a picture with them.

We didn't get a picture with the hosts this time, because they were wearing wigs and had to go get them off. It's okay though. We got them last time.

Here are a couple of pictures. I won't put them on all here, because my Mom will probably want to do a blog on it too and I don't want to steal all the pictures.
The girls. Aren't we cute? We are just missing Katie. Hopefully she will be able to come next time. :)

I think I found a new career for myself!

Afterwards we went shopping and out to lunch. What a perfect day for a bunch of girls!

BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN A MEMORY OF ME YET, YOU STILL CAN ON THE BLOG BELOW OR EVEN ON THIS ONE. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! THANKS FOR READING!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That was a fun day. We'll have to do it again soon! Maybe a Friday so Katie can go too.

The Van Tassell's said...

That day really was so much fun! Even if I was sick, it was still fun-especially shopping with you and Mom and going out to eat lunch! One of my favorite parts of the day too was freshening up our make up and hair together! It was so fun to talk to you and hang out with you! And thanks for letting me borrow your shirt :) lol, i promise i'll get it back soon! I think one of the reasons we liked doing that so much is because we're both surrounded by boys most of the time and so it was great to have some bonding time! I love you big sis! :D

Chris Gamble said...

I am really glad you had fun going to that GTU. I kind of want to go but more of watching how the directors direct the show and things like that. I know it's a guy thing and I became a guy when I got married. Hehehehe....Love you.

The Dance Source said...

I'm so sad that I miss going with you guys! It was so fun when we went for moms birthday! And all of those pictures are so cute! I'm jealous!