Sunday, August 10, 2008

4th Anniversary


Okay, this past week, Nanette and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Now, I know it doesn't seem like that is all that much; however, in a day where divorce is the first solution and an increasing trend of cohabitation, each year is significant on how important being married to Nanette is to me. So as a small tribute to Nanette, I will be doing the "Top 10 Reasons" why I am happy to be married to Nanette and why I love her.

10. Has deep concern for all those in her life, which I admire.
9. Is good to my family members.
8. She is the example of my life, especially in being good to others.
7. Nanette has a beautiful smile that reminds me to smile.
6. Supportive of my horrible work schedule and commute time.
5. Does a lot of hard work to help me be successful in my church calling.
4. Nano is extremely smart and handles situations intelligently.
3. Nanette is very beautiful.
2. She is the Mother of my children and does a wonderful job of being a Mom
1. She loves me for who I am.

I know I don't compliment enough to her; although, I would like everyone to know that I love her. She means the world to me and I feel very fortunate to have her as my wife.

Thank you Nanette for everything. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and I had a great time at Good Things Utah and Park City. Love you.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah, you made me cry. Don't you think marriage gets better all the time? I do, and although it takes work it is so worth it. You guys are great and I love you!

The Van Tassell's said...

Ah, Chrissy-poo! That was so cute :) I really look up to you both and am so glad that you're taking good care of my sister and my nephews! You're a stud!

Chris Gamble said...

Well I am far from being a "good" husband; however, there is nothing I want more than to be one.

Kent said...

Nanette really is special. We have known that since her birth. Your a great son-in-law as well. Take care of our daughter!!!

Nanette said...

You are so sweet! I had so much fun on our anniversary. Thanks for thinking of me and doing all those things that I like to do! I love you!