Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School

On Monday I am going back to school for the first time in 5 years. I will be going to Weber State University. People might think I am weird, but I am so excited! I have been wanting to go back for a long time. This semester I will be doing 4 online classes. It will be tough, but at least I can do it from home and I won't have to get a baby sitter or anything. I am not sure what I am going to major in, so this semester I am just going to finish up my generals. Chris has been so supportive of me going back to school. He knows how important it is to me. Thanks Babe!

We have been trying to get our house deep cleaned before school starts. It won't be all the way done; we are running out of time, but at least we are making progress!

Here is a cute picture of Logan cuddling with me:


Ethan at the splash pad:


Logan stuffing his face with crackers:

4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

It's going to be fun few months with you going back to school. I hope that you will do very well; well you sort of have to with your scholarship. I will be there for you as you have done so for me. Love you.

Melanie said...

I'm excited for you to be back in school and think you're smart to do it online right now. I'll help you with the boys when you need me to and maybe even challenge Chris at DDR while you do your homework! :)

Chris Gamble said...

DDR or maybe guitar hero? Oh Boy and Oh 'B'!

suzy said...

How is school going? Joey is taking some online classes and I was helping him with an assignment this morning and it was making me sick. I don't know how you are doing it. I don't even want my kids to go to school.