Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Month of Blogging

I have been such a slacker on blogging lately... so I have decided that February will be my month for blogging. We will see by the end of the month how well I did.

A couple of quick pictures to show what we have been up to.

The boys have been spending a lot of time hanging out with each other. It is so fun to watch them bond together and become good friends. Ethan and Logan love Colin so much and are so good at helping me take care of him.


My sweet babes got his first two teeth on the 19th. The picture is somewhat blurry but if you look close you can see the teeth popping out.

That's all for today. Gotta save stuff to write for tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

The Dance Source said...

If thats your goal I say YAY FOR FEBRUARY!!:) cant wait to read your blogs!:)

Chris Gamble said...

That is a cool picture of the boys and I'm glad the other two like Colin so much. It's fun that way. Anyway, I love you!