Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bun In The Oven


A few weeks ago Nanette asked me a question, "Does it make you jealous that I'm having the baby and I get a lot of attention because of it?" The first part of the question is an easy answer, NO. What man in their right mind would want to carry around a baby for 9 months? Not me. Although, no matter what I can do to ease the burdens that Nanette carries that is one burden that I just can't help to ease. I mean we can't take turns in who carries the developing baby. As far as the attention, I'm not sure if I want the attention it brings. When woman are pregnant they often share the "DETAILS" with everyone. I don't want to hear the details. BLAH.

There is one question Nanette hasn't asked me and it's an important one: "Am I happy to have another one on the way?" This is another easy answer, YES. I can't wait. It's going to be fun even though we will be walking zombies for a few months.

9 comments:

Sarah Moran said...

What! I didn't even know you guys were expecting another one! When are you due? Oh, how exciting! I'll have to start paying Nanette a lot of (long-distance) attention!

Chris Gamble said...

Nanette is due July 15th.

The Rigbys said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting!

Nanette said...

You love it when us girls talk about pregnancy! Admit it. :) I'm glad you wrote a blog. I need to get back into doing it. I don't know what my problem has been lately. I love you! :)

Ellis said...

Congrats Nanette! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait for updates and photos :)

suzy said...

Did Nanette blog yet about being pregnant? I don't think I new this little bit of info. Do you know what you're having yet? Congrats!

Chris Gamble said...

Nanette hasn't blogged about it. I know, she is silly busy with school. LOL, silly busy. Anyway, we find out in two weeks and we just can't wait to know. Hopefully it's a girl.

The Van Tassell's said...

Hooray for the new baby!! I am SOOO excited for you guys! :) You're little family isn't going to be so little pretty soon! Good luck with everything and let me know if I can do anything for you guys!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having! :)

Tyler goes to Houston said...

That is very sweet!!