Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Finer Things of Life

During a trip to Huntsville, Alabama, I had a chance to enjoy the "finer things of life". There is a restaurant called Grille 29. It's not a place where a person would enter in with jeans and a t-shirt. After enjoying the fillet Mignon, a dessert was in order and the one that I chose was the Chocolate Mousse Pyramid.


Though this isn't the greatest picture, the top of the pyramid is edible 24k gold. Gold doesn't taste like anything but the pyramid was delicious.

3 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

Looks good!! Was it expensive?

Nanette said...

I can't believe you ate that without me! J/k. It looks like you had a fun time. Hopefully I can go with you on one of you trips again sometime.

Melanie said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. That looks great but did it taste as good as the brownie with the melted ice cream and the M&Ms that I had the other night?