Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm alive!

Well, I decided that it is time that I start blogging again. I've had the blogging blues for a couple of months. I'm not sure why. I don't know if it is because I am pregnant or in school or what, but I really appreciate Chris writing a few blogs to keep it going! :) Thanks Sweetie.

I have been extremely busy with life. School is very demanding, but I have to say that I am enjoying this semester more than any others I have gone to. I think it's because I am taking more classes that pertain to my major. Being pregnant and taking care of 3 kids (Chris included :) ) is also a full-time job. I can't complain though. Life is good.

Below is a picture of me, 18 weeks pregnant:

Where is my belly you might ask? I'm not sure yet. It hasn't decided to pop out yet, but I know for a fact that the baby is growing at a normal rate. We find out in 7 days what we are having. I can't wait. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl.

Chris gave me these beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day:

Tulips are my favorite. Thanks you so much Chrissy!

Also thanks to my family for watching the boys so we could paint Logi's room and go see Avatar. It was such an amazing movie. I was skeptical, but I loved it. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely go! :)

4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

You're not taking care of three kids, just 1 kid , me.

Sarah Moran said...

Tulips are my favorite too, and the ones Chris got you are beautiful! You look really cute at 18 weeks and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl!

Barbie Mills said...

I agree, Avatar was great. Loved it.

Beautiful tulips--what a great guy you have.

The Van Tassell's said...

Yay for Nano blogging finally! :) haha, just kidding. I can't talk. It took me like 5 months to write a new blog :) lol. Your little belly is cute! And we're SUPER excited to find out what you're having!

Pretty flower! Good job Chris!

I'm really skeptical about Avatar too, but everyone is saying it's great so I'm going to have to just give in and go see it I guess!