Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fishing Buddies


Ever since about noon yesterday, I have been excited. As Nanette's latest blog has indicated, we are expecting another boy and I can't wait. Initially I was wanting a girl. It would be nice to have a "Daddy's Girl" relationship but the more I think about it the more I realize that I get another 'Fishing Buddy'. So now that the boys are getting a little bit older, "Gone Fishin'" will not just be dreamed up phrase by some retiree trying to sell crafts at the Quilted Bear. Nanette of course will have to suck in some bravery and learn how to place a worm on a hook but it will be fun. :-)

5 comments:

The Van Tassell's said...

That's so exciting that you're having another boy :) Ethan and Logan are so cute, I can't even imagine what this next one is going to look like! I'm sure you guys will have so much doing a lot of guy things! Nanette's probably already used to that!

The Dance Source said...

Fun! Three little boys! Lots of fun and lots of trouble :) I'm with Nanette! skewering worms=NaStY!!!

Nanette said...

Worms are slimy and gross. It is definitely your job to put them on my hook. At least I will go fishing with you. :) I'm excited for our little guy. You will have a lot of fun with the boys as they get older.

Melanie said...

More fishermen equals more fish fore me! Hurray!

{Brooke} said...

Congrats Nanette!