Sunday, July 31, 2011

To do... to do.

I have been thinking a lot lately about things that I want to accomplish or experience in my life.

I think I should write them down. Hopefully this will make me more likely to do it.

Here it goes...

*Take singing lessons.- I have an okay voice, but I would like to have an amazing voice and hopefully this would help.

* Learn how to skate backwards. -They make it look so easy on T.V., but I've tried and I have no clue how to do it.

*Travel anywhere and everywhere. - I want to travel to as many places as I can. I love history and I love experiencing new cultures.

*Get my passport and use it.

*Become fluent in another language.- I would probably pick German, because I already know some of it.

*Have enough money that I can travel places and do philanthropy. - I would love to have this as a full time job.

*Write and publish a novel.- I've always wanted to publish a book. I'm so excited about this one. I have an idea and I've already started working on it.

Get my Bachelor's degree. - Hopefully I will have this accomplished within a year.

Be completely self-sufficient.- No debt. This one will definitely take a long time to accomplish, but I intend for it to happen.

Those are all the ones I can think of at the moment. It's a pretty good list to start with though.

What would you like to do or accomplish?

Pondering life at Downtown Disney.

4 comments:

DJ said...

you are so beautiful! I think that is so cool you wrote some ideas down. Something i am about to do is enjoy my life (meaning only have two jobs...and slowing get rid of another one!)

Sarah Moran said...

A lot of my goals and wishes are the same as yours - finish school, really learn German well, develop my voice into something more than it is now, and have the time and money to travel and give more generously to charity. I love your list and know you can accomplish whatever you really try to do!

Chris Gamble said...

I have a lot I want to accomplish but I will do what I can to help you accomplish your goals too!

Loriannie said...

I love that you are writing a book. One of my dreams is to have my own small publishing company. Maybe I can publish your book!
Love ya!