Sunday, July 3, 2011

5 already?

Once again I am getting behind on my posts.

June just happens to be the busiest month of the year for our family.

So many birthdays.

It is fun, but a lot of work.

One of those birthdays was Ethan's.

My oldest baby turned 5 on June 27th. I can't believe I am the parent of a kindergartner. He has been counting down his birthday for a few months now.

The cute birthday boy! He had a star wars themed party.

The cake I made him. This is the first time I have put a lot of effort into a cake. I think it turned out pretty good.

With some of his presents. We had a party with some of his cousins.

We took all of the kids to Toad's fun zone to play arcade games. Ethan and Blaine were tall enough to ride on the go-karts as a passenger.

Having a blast.
I think he was having a good day because pretty much every picture I took of him he had a funny expression on his face.

Logan having fun on the Merry-Go Round

Happy Birthday Ethan. We love you!

3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

That was a ton fun. We should do these kind of birthday's more often.

The Rigbys said...

What a fun birthday! My daughter Olivia just turned 5 and is going to Kindergarten too! What a great time huh?!

Melanie said...

Wow! That means...Emma is not that far behind, ahhh! (: I love the cake, good job you! And the pictures are so much fun! Ethan is such a cute boy! Happy birthday!