Friday, July 8, 2011

Odds

My kids are all odd numbers.

They are currently ages 5, 3, and 1.

Colin celebrated his 1st birthday on the 1st.


He seems so much more grown up now that he is one. (Outfit and Crown provided by Target. Shoes provided by Nana).

We started out the celebration with a party on June 30th at the South Ogden Nature Park.

He likes the water as long as it isn't getting in his face.

He wasn't too interested in opening his presents. He just wanted to play with the wrapping paper.


The ice cream cone cupcake cake I made.


We bought this cookie monster cake for Colin to eat.

Me and my birthday boy.


He dove right into his cake and loved it.

The cake monster all clean.

On his birthday we took him to Toads Fun Zone to get his free $25 gift card. He isn't really old enough to do stuff there, but the other kids had a lot of fun.

Riding the Merry Go Round
We squeezed our family into a tiny photo booth. It was cramped but a lot of fun.

We sang happy birthday to him again and let him eat a cupcake. He devoured it. While we were singing to him he said, "Wow". It was so adorable and I'm so glad I got it on video.

My three cute boys.


Playing on one of his presents.



He was mostly more interested in playing with the wrapping that the presents came than the toys themselves.

My baby is getting so big and I can't believe it!

He doesn't walk yet, but he can crawl really fast and he likes to pull himself to stand on everything.

He loves to clap, wave, make funny faces, shake his head yes and no, click his tongue, stand on his head with his bum in the air, and eat and play with cat food (I have a hard time keeping him away from this. He is so fast.).

He is such a curious little boy and loves to explore and examine and eat everything that he can find.

He loves stuffed animals and blankets and loves to suck his thumb when holding them.

He loves to jabber. His favorite things to say are: "mommommom", "dadada", and "nananananana".

He has such an amazing personality. He is very easy going and will smile at anyone who will pay attention to him.

Colin:
We are so glad that you are a part of our family and we love you so much! We are excited to see what this next year will bring and the many new things that you will learn.

5 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Great post about Colin. He is an awesome baby. I can't wait to see what happens this coming year. There will be a lot of changes ahead of him for sure.

DJ said...

i am so sad that we missed it! But he is such a super cute kid! I cant wait to watch him grow up!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday! Colin is such a little stud, already! I love that ice-cream cupcake cake! Stellar!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday! Colin is such a little stud, already! I love that ice-cream cupcake cake! Stellar!

The Dance Source said...

I love the pictures!!! I want to get Emma a cute onsie like that for her first birthday, now i know where to look! :) We love you COLIN! :)