Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding Bells

My little brother Dane got married on Friday.

It was an awesome day.

He married Chelsea... a really cute girl.

Wedding Breakfast

All the boys had matching shirts and surprisingly they cooperated for a picture!



Finally a picture of my whole family together

So sweet


I love the look on Chris' face

The boys got to wear tuxs

So cute!

I can't believe my little brother is married and I really can't believe I have 3 kids!

On another note:

I made this cute baby boy stuff for my sister-in-law's friend. It includes a nursing cover, 2 burp cloths, a wipes case, and two bibs.

For more pictures of it click here

5 comments:

Ellis said...

Great photos! You look really beautiful and I can't believe how big Colin is getting! You have a great looking family, Nanette! And isn't it fun to work on sewing projects and feel productive (outside of mothering)?

Chris Gamble said...

Cool blog and great pictures. I love you.

Law Family said...

It was a neat day! Glad I could be there! You have such a cute family!

Lainey said...

Look at those cute little boys in Tuxes! They are so adorable! And you are so crafty and talented! I can't believe you made all those. They look professional!

Melanie said...

I love the wedding pictures...so cute! Nothing like a good wedding! Also, my friends friend is having a botique on November 13, and I was wondering if you want to sell any of your cute handmade stuff. Let me know, and I can give you more details.