Sunday, October 31, 2010

Logi Pogi

My little Logi Pogi turned 3 on Tuesday.


We threw a Halloween themed birthday party for him last Saturday.

Ethan dressed up as a pirate. Logan didn't want to dress up.


Colin was a cute little pea pod!

I made these pumpkin cupcakes for his party. They took me forever to make. My friend Kasey helped me. I think they turned out great!

The kids did a pumpkin walk

So did the adults.

The kids had a donut eating contest. Ethan won.

The adults also had donut eating contests.

I won my round.

I didn't realize how hard it would be to eat a donut hanging from a string without hands.

On Tuesday, October 26th (Logan's actual birthday), we had a party for him at my parent's house.

His favorite thing to do was blow out his candles.

I can't believe my middle baby is three and will be in primary in a couple of months! We sure do love having him in our family.

3 comments:

The Dance Source said...

What a cutie! I was so sad that we missed Both of the parties, the both looked like a lot of fun. It's so crazy to think that he is 3! The kids are growing up way too fast (And sometimes not fast enough :) Those cupcakes would put Martha Stewart to shame! I'm only sad I didn't get to sample one. (My birthday is in three months...hint hint) j/k :)

Ellis said...

Looks like a super fun party! And i agree with the above post about your cupcakes putting MS's to shame! I can't believe Colin is scooting! How fun!

Chris Gamble said...

Yeah, we had an awesome party. It was great. Let's do it again next year.