Monday, September 6, 2010

Smithfield

I've been staying at my parent's house in Smithfield this last week.

I have still been having a hard time adjusting to three kids and so they have been graciously helping me out. I feel like I'm a weak person, but I am hoping this experience will make me stronger. Anyways...

Just a couple of pictures from the week:

Colin loves his bath time in my mom's sink

Chris gave Colin his first bite of potatoes. He didn't know what to think of it.

Getting ready to go on a Sunday walk

Two of my boys taking a Sunday nap

What an adorable face!

Me and my little sweetie!

I made this centerpiece for the table from a stalk of celery, because it looked like a flower. I know. It's pretty dorky.

I made this cute wipes case for Chris' aunt. If anyone wants me to make them one, just let me know! :)

4 comments:

Liana said...

I like your celery centerpiece. Not dorky at all.

Chris Gamble said...

Nice blog. That was a much needed Sunday nap and now everyone knows I took I one. :-) Love you!

suzy said...

How do you find time to make celery stalk centerpieces with 3 little boys living with you? Your boys are seriously cute and I love the wipes case.

Barbie Mills said...

Colin has such a cute face!

I love the b&w fabric on the wipes case.