Monday, August 30, 2010

Lack of Sleep

My lack of blogging lately can mostly be attributed to lack of sleep.... and also the fact the I have 3 kids now and I haven't quite figured out how to get everything done that I need to in a day.

I had forgotten how hard newborns are to take care of, but also how sweet, cuddly, and adorable they are.

I have taken some awesome pictures lately. In an effort to save some money, I decided to try to take pictures of Colin myself and make my own birth announcement. I'm definitely not a professional, but I think they turned out pretty good.


I love this picture because he looks so chubby! I think he is going to be my biggest baby so far.


His cute birth announcement. I love how it turned out!

My sister Katie bought these awesome shirts for my boys. I think they are adorable:

Big Brother

Middle Brother

Little Brother

I can't wait to buy a frame for this picture. It is so cute!

I haven't edited the other pictures of Colin yet, but they turned out really cute. I love my boys!

Ethan is starting preschool on Thursday at Children's Classic School by our house. I'm so nervous for him because he is really shy, but I think it will really help him to get ready for kindergarten next year.

6 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

Great job on the pictures. Our boys are cute.

Christy said...

How stinkin adorable!!! I love the shirts, and yes- you have to put that picture in a frame for sure! You did a great job on Colin's announcement too. You've got a great looking family :)

Law Family said...

You did a great job on the pictures and the announcement! And your boys are adorable!!

suzy said...

You should lie like everyone else and say that three kids is no harder than four. I knew it was a lie!! How could another person in the family not be more work. Oh well.
Your boys are super cute!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

I love the pictures! Where do you do the editing?? I would love to get into photography, I just need the money to buy a decent camera, oh well!

Becky said...

Oh my Gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever-you are so talented. You need to teach me how to do all that cool stuff. Hang in there, 3 kids is tough, but you'll get the hang of it :)