Thursday, June 10, 2010

Logan's new friend

Logan has a new friend.


Guess who it is?



Himself in the mirror.


I have caught him a few times talking to himself in the mirror. He likes to make faces and kiss himself.

If he was older, people might think he was narcissistic, but because he is so little he is just plain adorable.

A couple of days ago I caught him saying to himself: "You want to vaccumn? Do you? Yah? You want to vaccumn? Yah?". It was hilarious. He had no idea I was watching him.

I love my kids.

I can't wait to read these posts in a few years and smile at the cute things that they did.

I am down to 35 days left until my due date. Crazy!... but exciting. :)

On another note:

I have decided to open an etsy shop. So far I have just listed a few baby items, but I am hoping to expand to other things also. Check it out here.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Logan is hilarious! I love to hear what kids say and I'm glad you're recording it for the future!

I can't believe you're down to about a month left! Wow! Hang in there through the last tough few weeks!

I'm going to check out your etsy shop now. You are very ambitious!

Law Family said...

Hilarious!!

Megan Passey said...

Wow I can't believe it's only 35 days! It's gone by fast! Do you have a name picked out? I can't remember. Good luck with your last month! Would you be able to get together before you pop him out? I lost my phone so you'll have to FB me.

Chris Gamble said...

Logan is cute and does funny things.

The Dance Source said...

I looked at your etsy stuff way cute! I might be interested in one of the wipes and burp cloth set, but I'll wait to see what I'm having first :) My new little boy might not like a flowery one...and vis versa :)