Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A fun day

Since Chris has been traveling a lot he hasn't really had a chance to get excited for the holidays or go to any parties. He decided that we needed to have a little party on Saturday with his siblings and mom. Almost every year they get together and make a ton of goodies. We decided to have every one over for pizza and then we made chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries. It was fun and turned out great.

Our Big little helper

Chris and Shanna

Tracy and Chris' Mom

Earlier in the day we went over to the hospital to see our new nephew, Kaiden. It is Alison and Nate's first baby and he is so cute. There is now six grandsons and no granddaughters; but luckily Shanna and Bryce will be having a girl in March.

Kaiden Rex Adamson, 9 lbs. 3 oz.!


Chris, Breckston and Logan

The proud parents (Alison will probably kill me for posting this picture)

I just wanted to add in this cute picture of Logan after he ate Cincinnati chili (chili and cheese over spaghetti noodles). How does he get so messy?


We hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

I just love the photo Logan; it's hilarious.

Melanie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Alsion probably will kill you for the posting that picture. Their baby is adorable. How did you ever get Logan clean?

Melanie said...

Apparently my fingers and brain aren't connecting. Of course I meant Alison and posting that picture.

suzy said...

Nanette, there are rules in blogging and I think you broke one by posting that picture. Just kidding. My sister in law always gets mad when I post pictures of her without asking. But I do it anyway. I have been meaning to ask you how potty training is going. I need pointers. Maybe Max just isn't ready.