Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kids

How is it that your kids can be driving you crazy, but you love them so much... at the same time?

I have been trying to get my house deep cleaned and it has definitely been a challenge with two kids. Yesterday I was working on Logan's room and I noticed that Ethan's cereal bowl was sitting empty on the floor. I asked him if he had spilled it and he just smiled. I peeked out in the hall to see his milk and cereal all over the floor and Logan sitting in it splashing. It was so funny. It smelled gross and I wanted to gag, but I hurried and wiped it up and gave Logan a bath. I didn't get a picture though. I should have. It seems like whenever Ethan makes a mess Logan ends up in the middle of it!

I really enjoy being a mom. It is hard sometimes, but I am trying harder each day to have more patience and show them lots of love.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

My advice: try to enjoy them when they're little because they grow up so fast and before you know it they just want money and they're not so cute! Just kidding. I like teenagers because they can be your friends when they're not having a 'tude.

Cute pictures!

Chris Gamble said...

No matter how much the mess seems to follow them, it just makes me happy to see them smiling at us. Those cute little buggers.

Aubrey said...

Hey Nanette . . It is amazing to me too that you can have both of those emotions at the same time. Glad to hear I am not the only one that feels like that. Sounds to me like you have way more patience than I do. Something I need to be better at - I'll get it eventually. Cute boys! I enjoy your blog and I added you to my list - finally!!!!

suzy said...

What cute boys! I am in awe at anyone who can raise more than one boy at a time. They are crazy. Max ate half a bottle of childrens tylenol the other night. I had to call poison control and I am afraid they are going to take my kids away because they keep all their calls on file and I call them a lot!! So much for child proof. How is school going?

Lori said...

Nanette, you a good littl mamma just love them and anything else really doesn't matter!!
Love you,
Mom

The Dance Source said...

Your boys are the cutest! I can say this now although I'll probably regret it later...I can't wait until I have moments like that with my kids. Then I'll come to you for advise because you'll be the expert!

{Brooke} said...

hang in there! you are great