Friday, September 12, 2008

All-you-can-eat Shrimp!

I know that my mom wrote about this already on her blog, but I wanted to add a couple of pictures. Chris looks forward to Red Lobster's Shrimpfest each year and has been counting down for a few months. Him and my dad have made it a tradition to go at least once a year, and of course my mom and I aren't going to miss out! I can't eat enough shrimp to get my money's worth and so I had artic salmon. It was so yummy!

Ethan started to go crazy after a little while. He is a typical two year old. When he was done eating he tried to push everything off the table onto the floor. I'm sure they had to vacuum under there a whole lot.

3 comments:

Tyler and Tracy said...

Mom's has lots of trout in her freezer if Melanie wants some.

Calvin's Mommy said...

I finally remembered my password! I have been meaning to post comments for like the last 5 posts!!
CONGRATS 1st of all on your anniversary! How special! I hope you guys had a great time!
Secondly, your "daughters" are adorable!
And also, I LOVE RED LOBSTER! ok thats it, keep in touch!

Chris Gamble said...

All this talk about Red Lobster...I am starving for some scampi, maybe fried, or how about both. Oh boy!