Monday, July 5, 2010

CALLIN' HIM......

COLIN! :)

Our sweet baby boy was born on July 1st.

We are so excited he is here.

He was born at 8:22 a.m. after 19 hours of labor.

He was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.


Colin Kent Gamble
What a sweet face!
My four boys
In his 4th of July outfit

Ethan has loved helping us with Colin. He is such a good brother.

Speaking of Ethan... he had a birthday! He turned 4 on June 27th. We had a party for him with family and friends. I can't believe my baby is so old.

The birthday boy
The boys being silly
Ethan opening his presents with his cousin Blaine watching

9 comments:

The Rigbys said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! My daughter just turned 4 on June 26th. I didn't realize how close our kids are in age. Cool!

Ellis said...

Congrats you guys! He is a handsome boy!So glad to hear everything went well. Can't wait to hear details and see more photos! Happy babymooning! :)

Ellis said...

Congrats you guys! He is a handsome boy!So glad to hear everything went well. Can't wait to hear details and see more photos! Happy babymooning! :)

Mandy said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie and you are such a cute mom!

Holly said...

Congrats Nanette - he is cute!

Brady & Chelsey said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I cant believe you have 3 boys! It seems like last week we were 6th graders! They are so cute!! I bet you are such a good mom!!

The Van Tassell's said...

Aw, so adorable! It feels like forever since I've seen you guys but it's only been 6 days! I love the picture of Ethan holding Colin and am glad that he's being such a good help! Is Logan still feeling a little territorial? Well good luck, I will see you guys tomorrow! Can't wait! He is SO cute! :)

Melanie said...

What a little sweetie pie. I'm so glad he's finally here. Ethan and Logan are so cute with him. Congratulations!

Aubrey said...

He is so cute! I love the name Colin. Boys names are so difficult to choose. And by the way since I forgot to tell you last month, your hair is CUTE! I love it. Wish I had the guts to cut mine. Good luck with 3 kids now!