Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Binky Baby

Colin is a binky baby.

He is so good at holding it in his mouth by himself.

My other two boys never really liked a pacifier or maybe I just didn't offer it to them enough. I don't know. At least I didn't have to wean them off of it.


This is Ethan trying to burp Colin. It looks like he is trying to feed him. :)

Here is a sweet picture I took of him today. He will be a month old on Sunday!

Chris is on a mini-business trip to Dallas right now and so I am hanging out at my parent's house. I don't think I am quite ready to handle three boys alone just yet. The good news, though, is that I think I am getting over my baby blues. I haven't been as anxious the last few days.

I finished the crib bumper for Colin's bed. I think it turned out pretty cute.



To See more pictures of it... check out my craft blog here.

3 comments:

Ellis said...

oh! he is a cute boy! I;m glad your parents are close by so they can help! It's definitely an adjustment adding a baby to the family!

Chris Gamble said...

Colin is dang cute. It's awesome. You did a great job on the bumper. You're very talented.

Law Family said...

What a cutie! Binkies are a wonderful invention!