Saturday, April 26, 2008

They grow up so fast!

Logan is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems that the older I get, the faster it goes. I remember freaking out when Ethan was 6 months old and now he is almost 2! I guess that I am scared of getting older. I just need to face the fact that everyone gets older and hopefully wiser. My mom is probably wondering where the time went, because we are all getting old and having kids ourselves. Anyway, Logan is still waiting for his first tooth. I can tell that his gums are really hurting him and I wish that his teeth wouldn't be so cruel to him and just come through.


Last night, we had a little party/get together with my cousins, Ashley and Megan, and their husbands. We had dinner and then we went over to the park that is near our house. The guys had some fun playing frisbee. Ethan really enjoyed it, even though he throws the frisbee like a ball and it doesn't go very far. Afterwards. we went back to our house and played games and talked. I wish that we did stuff like that more often. We all live really close, but see eachother less then when we were little.


Logan will probably get mad at me for posting this pic, when he is older!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Maybe I should post a cute picture on my blog of you in the tub at Logan's age! :0)
Thanks for giving me such cute grandkids!

Nomes :D said...

:D but it is such a cute picture! I can't believe how roly polly he's gotten! It's so cute! I guess he doesn't want Ethan to out do him! ;) lol

The Dance Source said...

Nah he won't be mad, he will just show it to all his girlfriends (because he is totally going to be a chick magnent) to show them what a cute little boy he is!!!