Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nano Rocks

Nanette is the one who usually writes a blog about various things and I enjoy reading the stories about the kids and what she has been doing. So I thought I would surprise her and do one about her.


Isn't She Beautiful?

I think so.

Nanette is the glue that holds us together. When the kids haven't gone wild, she has done her best to make sure the house is clean and comfortable. I know she is doing a great job because the kids love her and somehow can't get enough of her. :-)



Really though, the best part about Nanette is that she loves me enough to marry this stubborn bald guy.


I Love You Nanette and Thank You For Everthing!

3 comments:

DJ said...

oh my goodness chris! what a super softy! It brought tears to my eyes how wonderful a husband you are. Nanette is such an amazing person! She was the first person in the jensen group to make me feel so welcome!

Nanette said...

Thanks for the post. That was so sweet of you. I try to be a good mom and wife and sometimes it works out. :) Thank you for your strength in helping me when times get tough. I love you. :)

Loriannie said...

You are a super cute Mom Nanette. It is awesome that Chris appreciates you. Cute family!!