Monday, May 16, 2011

So behind...

...on blogging.

I honestly think about doing it every day.

I have my awesome sister Katie as a good example for blogging. She is so motivated to do it.

I will try harder.


By Small And Simple Things (The theme for the conference):

I had the opportunity to go to the BYU Women's Conference a couple of weeks ago.

This was my second year going.

It was an amazing experience.

You should definitely make the effort to go if you can.

I felt so spiritually uplifted the whole time and I came home wanting to be a better wife, mother, friend, and daughter of God.

And believe it or not... I still feel the same way 2 weeks later.

I took a ton of notes and I've enjoyed reading back through them and remembering what I learned.

I hope that I can be a better friend to you who read this and to anyone I may come in contact with.

Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend:


My mom's cousin Lisa, Me, and Naomi



The 2nd day. We were so tired.



Waiting in line for a class at the Smith Fieldhouse.


We were bored and we provided entertainment for the people behind us in line.


Ha ha.

I like to embarrass myself.


We took this picture in honor of Katie who couldn't come with us. We imagined you acting out this picture Katie. :)


We thought this picture looked like our brother Nick before he got a hair cut. :)


My Dad holding up the Marriott Center roof. He was one of the few men there and was such a good sport in driving us around.

5 comments:

DJ said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun! I hope i can go next year!

Chris Gamble said...

I am happy that you had a great time. I hope you can go again. You will have to go over some more stuff with me that you learned. Love you!

Becca said...

That picture totally looks like Nick! I want to come with you guys that sounds like an amazing experience

Becca said...

That picture totally looks like Nick! I want to come with you guys that sounds like an amazing experience

The Dance Source said...

I was so bummed I couldn't come with you guys! I'm so there next year! Chelsea and Becca THE MORE THE MERRIER! :) Cute pictures! I so would have acted out that picture!!!